Our dynamic and industry-leading company is seeking a Carpenter to join us. We are a collaborative team of construction professionals, craftsmen, and architects who share a vision of exceptional design and are dedicated to making thoughtful residential and commercial buildings. We believe that even the smallest details matter and that the preservation of our craft is paramount. Our designs feature a focus on intentional materials, custom finishes, and a simplicity of expression that complements the Maine landscape. As a company, we strive to be one of the top employers in Maine and pride ourselves on offering a positive, healthy, and creative work environment. We are looking to hire a frame-to-finish Carpenter who can support the success of our projects during the production stage.
In the field, you will be working on the following as part of our project team:
- High performance and production framing
- Air sealing
- Energy & weatherization work
- Siding and exterior trim detailing
- Millwork installation
- Interior trim
- Stair construction
Qualified candidates will demonstrate the following:
- 2+ years of carpentry experience – frame to finish – ideally residential experience included
- High level of experience with all basic hand and power tools commonly used for construction/carpentry
- A dedication to fine details yet an ability to see the big picture
- Solid problem solving and communication skills
- An enthusiasm for craftsmanship
- A positive attitude and a team player
- Ability to work in a safe manner
- Highly self-motivated
- Must have reliable transportation to work sites as far as an hour outside of Portland, ME
Our team and company culture are our greatest assets! Our company benefits include:
- Competitive hourly pay
- 4 day work week
- Six weeks paid vacation per year and paid company holidays
- Employer sponsored health benefits and group dental/vision plans
- Cell Phone stipend
- Employer matched retirement plan
- Profit sharing opportunities
- Options to foster professional growth
- A really awesome and talented group of people to work with every day!
Please introduce yourself, describe your relevant work experience, and why you would be a great addition to our team and if possible please include an up-to-date resume. Send these details to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Woodhull is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in our crew. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law.