Our dynamic and industry-leading company is seeking an entry to junior level Cabinet Maker to join our Millwork division. Our company is a collaborative team of construction professionals, craftsmen, and architects who share a vision of exceptional design. Woodhull Millwork believes that even the smallest details matter and that the preservation of our craft is paramount. Our designs focus on intentional materials, custom finishes, and a simplicity of expression that complements the Maine landscape. As a company, we strive to be one of the top employers in Maine and pride ourselves on offering a positive, healthy, and creative work environment. We are looking to hire a Cabinet Maker to work in our Millshop located in Brunswick, ME, who can support the success of our projects during the production and install stages.
Qualified candidates will demonstrate the following:
- 1-2 years experience in a production shop
- A broad understanding of the Millwork production and installation process
- A desire to learn Millwork techniques and company best practices
- A dedication to fine details yet an ability to see the big picture
- Solid problem solving and communication skills
- An enthusiasm for craftsmanship
- Willing to get your hands dirty and help with discrete moving and labor jobs
- Ability to work in a safe manner
- Highly self-motivated
- A team player with a demonstrated interest in woodworking and cabinetry
Our team and company culture are our greatest assets! Our company benefits include:
- Six weeks paid vacation per year and paid company holidays
- Employer-sponsored health benefits and group dental/vision plans
- Employer matched retirement plan
- Profit-sharing opportunities
- Options to foster professional growth
- A really awesome and talented group of people to work with every day!
Please introduce yourself, describe your relevant work experience, and why you would be a great addition to our team and if possible please include an up-to-date resume. Send these details to firstname.lastname@example.org.